Three years ago, GovAssist was created on the knowledge that traveling must be pleasant and that the struggle of attaining travel papers ought to be made simpler, uncomplicated, smooth and painless.
With virtually 12 years of business experience in automation, hi-tech and technology-centered surroundings, we have a reputable track record of refining our customer’s user immersion, know-how, and involvement. With GovAssist we will once again reinvent and expand the industry by providing a fundamentally improved mechanism for pleasure and business travelers to acquire travel visas and travel authorizations.
GovAssist is driven by a sophisticated method of technology that is unified into every step of the visa and travel authorization request procedure. In such a dynamic and transitional comparative government scene, visa and travel authorization requirements are continuously fluctuating. GovAssist stays abreast on this ever-changing atmosphere, always bringing to our customers the right and most accurate visa and travel authorization data.
We convey simplicity and precision to worldwide intricacies. Click Here to learn more about our services and solutions.
ABOUT INDIA E-VISA
One of the broadest digital visas across the globe, India offers one of the most robust e-Visa programs available. Famous for its diversity, its spices, cuisine, folklore, music, and the arts. India has one of the richest and vivid cultures, histories and legacy in the world. India also is home to the ancient Indus Valley civilization. The Government of the Republic of India, the Bureau of Immigration, the Foreigners Division, Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of External Affairs, and the Ministry of Tourism ensures that its jurisdiction functions well within wider employment marketplace, viable, society, community, welfare, and security frameworks to advance the people of India’s well-being. To this effect, the Ministry of Home Affairs extended its security processes in order not to make India a route for illegal migration.
All international visitors wishing to enter India are required to hold a valid national passport with a valid visa or e-Visa which has limited categories from the Bureau of Immigration, Ministry of Home Affairs. An Indian e-Visa is acceptable only under the following categories:
- e-Tourist Visa – The Government of India established an online e-Tourist Visa for 43 countries on 11/27/2014. As per the existing instructions of the Government of India, a Tourist Visa can only be granted to a foreigner who does not have a residence or occupation in India and whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends and relatives, etc. (*See Note) No other activity is permissible on a Tourist Visa. The Tourist Visa is non-extendable and non-convertible. It allows for continuous stay during each visit and shall not exceed 90 days for countries except the USA, UK, Canada, and Japan. For the USA, UK, Canada, and Japan continuous stay during each visit shall not exceed 180 days. The e-Tourist Visa is valid for:
- 30 Days – Double Entry, non-extendable and non-convertible
- One (1) Year – Lasts 365 days from issue date and allows for multiple entries.
- Five (5) Years – Lasts 5 years from issue date and allows for multiple entries.
- e-Business Visa – Valid for One (1) Year – Lasts 365 days from issue date and allows for multiple entries. It allows for continuous stay during each visit and shall not exceed 180 days. If the visitor intends to stay for more than 180 days, then registration with the applicable FRRO/FRO within two weeks after 180 days have passed.
- e-Conference Visa – Valid for 30 Days for a single entry only.
- e-Medical Visa – Valid for Sixty (60) days from the date of arrival into India with Three entries allowed.
- e-Medical Attendant Visa – Valid for Sixty (60) days from the date of arrival into India with Three entries allowed.
All of these five e-Visa types are available through GovAssist’s services which also include concierge service, travel protection warranty, and 24/7 customer support.